Moonlit Sanctuary Holiday Program
The Briars Holiday Program
The Briars have a range of fun and exciting activities. See below attachments for details.
Junior Football Clubs
Sorrento and Mornington Peninsula
players wanted!! See below attachments for details.
Community Assistance - Anglicare Victoria
Important notification from Hillview Quarries
Quarries are extremely dangerous places to visit or swim. See below attachment for an important notification from Hillview Quarries.
Saver Plus assists individuals and families on lower incomes to build assets and improve financial capability, and has supported thousands of lower income earners to develop a lasting savings habit.
Saver Plus offers:
- up to $500 in matched savings for education costs
- fun, free and informal financial education workshops
- assistance and support from a Saver Plus coordinator to establish a savings goal and develop a savings habit.
Participants make regular deposits towards a savings goal over a 10-month period and attend workshops to build their financial management skills. When participants reach their savings goal, ANZ matches the amount – up to $500 –towards education costs including uniforms, text books, laptops, sports equipment, music tuition, TAFE or apprenticeship costs, and much more.
Phone 1300 610 355
View the provider list (PDF, 258kb).
Participants must meet all of the below criteria:
- have a child at school or starting next year, or attend vocational education yourself
- have some regular income from your work (you or your partner)
- be at least 18 years old
- have a Centrelink, Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card
- be able to demonstrate a capacity to save after your regular expenses have been paid
- have a connection to the area in which the Saver Plus program is run, by living, working, studying or having children at school there
- have not received matched funds from Saver Plus before (you or your partner)
- be in receipt of an eligible Commonwealth social security benefit, allowance or payment*
Melbourne Recital Centres 2021 Bach Competition
Now in its 12th year, Melbourne Recital Centre’s Bach Competition is dedicated to young musicians passionate about J.S. Bach.
The competition repertoire needs to be any work of J.S. Bach not exceeding 10 minutes in total duration. Soloists and ensembles of up to five members who are 17 years of age and under (at 1 January 2021) are welcome to apply. Applications close on Wednesday 21 April 2021 at midnight and the finals will be held at Melbourne Recital Centre on Sunday 30 May 2021.
Cash prizes of up to $4,000 are available to be won. For further entry information and competing guidelines, students can visit – melbournerecital.com.au/bach-competition-2021/