Holiday Drama Workshops
Red Hill Opportunity Shop
WANT TO HAVE FUN AND FEEL GOOD?
Red Hill Op Shop is looking for volunteers to join the group of wonderful men and women who support our organization.
The commitment is just one morning or afternoon once a month and you’ll meet some lovely people at the same time.
If you would prefer not to serve at the counter, there’s lots of other roles you could fill in such as: sorting, helping the area managers display their stock, admin, etc.
We’d love to hear from you, so please contact us to find out more!
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
message us www.facebook.com/redhillopshop.
Saver Plus assists individuals and families on lower incomes to build assets and improve financial capability, and has supported thousands of lower income earners to develop a lasting savings habit.
Saver Plus offers:
- up to $500 in matched savings for education costs
- fun, free and informal financial education workshops
- assistance and support from a Saver Plus coordinator to establish a savings goal and develop a savings habit.
Participants make regular deposits towards a savings goal over a 10-month period and attend workshops to build their financial management skills. When participants reach their savings goal, ANZ matches the amount – up to $500 – towards education costs including uniforms, text books, laptops, sports equipment, music tuition, TAFE or apprenticeship costs, and much more.
Phone 1300 610 355
View the provider list (PDF, 258kb).
Participants must meet all of the below criteria:
- be at least 18 years old
- have a child at school or starting next year, or attend vocational education yourself
- have some regular income from your work (you or your partner)
- have a Centrelink, Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card
- be able to demonstrate a capacity to save after your regular expenses have been paid
- have a connection to the area in which the Saver Plus program is run, by living, working, studying or having children at school there
- have not received matched funds from Saver Plus before (you or your partner)
- be in receipt of an eligible Commonwealth social security benefit, allowance or payment*