Our PFA is a very active and vibrant part of the Koonung community. It provides a great way to familiarise yourself with your child's school and meet other families. The PFA meet twice each term in the Middle Years Centre. We encourage you to come along.
Second Hand Uniform Shop -adjusted opening hours
Koonung Secondary College parents run the Second Hand Uniform Shop and families are able to buy and sell uniform items through this shop. It is located on campus next to the library and is open every Thursday from 12.45pm to 3.45pm during each school term. Please note however that Thursday 15 August is a student free day and the second hand uniform shop will not be open. Please refer to the College website and newsletter for further opening times.
At the moment we have experienced an overwhelming need for Ties, Winter Skirts and Spray Jackets. If you have any that are no longer in use please complete a Second Hand Uniform Lodgement Form (or for donations no form is necessary) and hand to the school office or second hand uniform shop.
Buying a Uniform:
- There is no refund or exchange on Second Hand Uniform items purchased.
- We accept cash or credit card.
Selling a Uniform:
- Uniforms are sold on a commission basis. Payments will be made by electronic funds transfer to consignors when the goods have been sold.
- All items will be priced by the Koonung Secondary College Second Hand Uniform Shop according to condition.
- 30% of the sale price will be deducted as a handling fee. This fee is donated to special interest groups within the school.
- The Koonung Secondary College Second Hand Uniform Shop reserves the right not to accept items they consider do not meet the College Uniform regulations.
- Old style dresses and skirts can be donated but will not be resold. These items will, down the track, be sent to less fortunate regions/schools.
- All items must be clean and in saleable condition, ie. no tears, stains, holes, fading, missing buttons or broken zips.
- Blazers must be dry-cleaned with the dry-cleaning tag attached.
- A Second Hand Uniform Items for Sale form needs to be completed with your details and included with items for sale.
- Items can be left at the College office during business hours 8am to 4pm Monday to Friday.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Uniform Shop on 9897 4726 during shop hours (Thursdays from 12.45pm to 3.45pm) or email enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember: If you wouldn’t buy it, neither will anyone else!
Upcoming PFA meeting dates for 2019
Monday 2 September
Monday 21 October
December Christmas Dinner TBA
Your Committee for 2019:
President - Andrew Gifford
Vice President - Danielle Croyden
Secretary - George Anastasiou
Treasurer - Nicky Smith
PFA Contact Details
If you have any questions or would like to help out with PFA events or come to our meetings, please email pfa@Koonung.vic.edu.au - we would love to hear from you.