Glen Eira College - Information for Prospective Students 2021
Glen Eira College welcomes families to learn about Glen Eira College. We are sorry that we cannot show you around in person at this time but certainly look forward to meeting with you in person in the future.
Prospectus - Please contact the college on 95717838 or send an email to email@example.com and we will send you a prospectus.
Meeting with our Principal - Join a Webex meeting with our Principal, Sheereen Kindler, to learn more about Glen Eira College.
- Wednesday 6th May 3.30pm
- Tuesday 12th May 1.30pm
- Wednesday 20th May 3.30pm
- Tuesday 26th May 1.30pm
Please contact the college for to book your place. We will send you the link to the meeting.
Please view our website for detailed information about our Year 6 to 7 enrolment and transition and process. The following hyperlinks will take you directly to information that may be of interest to prospective parents and students:
- Our website’s main page, including a video about applying for Year 7 2021
- Read about the Year 7 Enrolment process and download relevant forms and paperwork
- Learn more about our Year 6 to 7 Transition Program
- Take A Look Into Glen Eira College by scrolling through this presentation.
- GEC’s SEAL Program is available to gifted and high-potential students. Students will complete the test online at home on Saturday 16 May; applications close on Friday 8 May.
- Scholarships are awarded annually to students in all year levels, including those currently in Year 6. Click here to learn more.
- Information about the Junior school, including the 2020 Year 7-9 Handbook
- Read our current and previous newsletters
- Camps, excursions and international tours are an integral part of our program. Learn more about current and proposed trips.
- Find out more about our uniform
We hope this assist you. Do not hesitate to contact the college at any time. Our Principal, Sheereen Kindler, looks forward to speaking with you.
As you may or may not be aware RSPCA Victoria are having some issues with the supply of consumable items in our clinics and shelters, in particular gowns.
Staff would like to move to using only reusable gowns in the shelters across the state but they cost approx. $80-100 each which is quite cost prohibitive.
This is a call out to see if anyone would be interested in helping!
WHAT WE NEED!
Our clinic staff have discovered a single cotton sheet equals the amount we will need to make a medium gown.
We have been stock piling these from our op-shops, and are now looking for some handy helpers to start sewing! (Please see a pattern attached)
If you are interested and able to help we would provide you with the following (via delivery to your house)
- Single Cotton sheets
- Sewing items (elastic/bias tape/Velcro)
We are hoping to make approx. 100 gowns
Of course we understand that is not going to suit everyone however if you are interested please get back to us ASAP!
Once we know how many people can help we can purchase the bits and pieces we need, and create a delivery timetable.
Sincere thanks for your consideration and please take care of yourselves and each other :)
The RSPCA People and Culture Team
P: 03 9224 2227 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org