"It's a little like wrestling a gorilla.
You don't quit when you're tired; you quit when the gorilla is tired."
ENROLMENT FORMS FOR PREP 2023 CAN BE FOUND HERE:
We need sibling enrolment forms to be submitted ASAP. Please ensure you submit with a copy of your child's birth, baptism and immunisation certificates. There is a $50 enrolment fee but existing families do not need to pay the $400 holding deposit that new families do.
· Any child who arrives after the 9am bell must be signed in at the office by a parent or carer. Please use the Skoolbag app to advise any absence or late arrival. We will call or SMS parents if we haven't received explanation by 9:30am.
· If you have something to drop in at the office for your child, please ensure it is labelled clearly with their name and class. It will be passed on at the next break time. We do not interrupt class time.
· Payments for the P&F (i.e. for functions or uniform shop) must be kept separate from school payments. Please ensure P&F items are addressed separately in envelopes to school items and are clearly labelled; this will help with passing on to relevant people. The P&F have a separate bank account—please do not use the school bank account for their payments. Most P&F functions/events can be paid for on CDFpay, same as the uniform shop.
· Remember, if unsure of anything at all in relation to administration matters at school, don't hesitate to ring the office and we will be more than happy to assist you.
· The office is open between 8:30am and 3:45pm Monday –Friday.
Quote for the week:
REMINDER: FAMILIES PAYING BY 3 TERM INSTALMENTS THE 2ND INSTALMENT IS DUE NEXT FRIDAY 6TH MAY
ANNUAL SCHOOL FEES
|Family Fee||Building Fee||Computer Levy||Fundraising Levy|
|$2520 per family||$760 per family||$60 per family||$120 per family|
Curriculum Levy Year 1-6
(Deduction of 2021 excursion levy)
(**ONLY APPLICABLE TO: Yr 1 final year of lease -
Check with office if unsure)
|$495 per child||$435 per child||$20 per child||$280|
1. Up front by 25th February
2. Pay by 3 term instalments due by the second week of Term 1, Term 2 and Term 3
3. Pay 7 monthly instalments from the 25th February—25th August (set up via your own banking)
Most families can use the payment guides given at the start of the year via Operoo, however some will need to use the above figures and calculate their own amounts due to certain situations (ie: more than 3 children, split family).
If you have any queries in relation to fee payments, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. We will work together to solve any issues.
If you are experiencing difficulty in meeting your financial commitments, please contact Simon Collis firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
SACRED HEART SCHOOL DIRECT DEPOSIT
Sacred Heart Sand. General School Acc.-2154#2100
BANK: CDF via NATIONAL AUST BANK
BSB: 083-347 ACCOUNT NO: 646750863
Please include your family name and eldest child’s class as reference for us.
Thanks for your understanding with all admin matters, if you have any queries, don't hesitate to contact me email@example.com