- Students are able to borrow up to 4 books (physical, audio and ebooks) for 3 weeks.
- Students must not have any overdue books to be able to borrow new titles.
- The date due is stamped in the back of the book to help students get them back on time.
- If you would like a book recommendation, please ask your friendly CRC staff Ms Purton, Ms Nelson or Ms De Alwis.
World Book Encyclopaedia Online
Good news! Our library subscribes to World Book Online.
Our World Book subscription allows us to give you and your family access to this valuable reference source on your home computers 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
To access the World Book Web, follow these simple steps:
- Go to World Book Online
- Enter Username hpsc5
- Enter Password hpsc5 (click save password for future visits)
Once you arrive at the World Book home page, you should bookmark the page or add to favourites for easy access to World Book in the future. Articles can be translated into 80 different languages.
You can also find international newspapers. Go to World Book Advanced. Click on Research & Resources at the top right of the page. Select World Newspapers, choose your country and select a newspaper.
This link with help you get the most out of World Book Online: Getting Started.
Audio Books and EBooks
Students can also access ebooks and audio books.
Here is the link for a computer: https://hpsc.wheelers.co/
You can also access it via an app on your phone by going to Google Play or the App Store and downloading ePlatform.
- Use your network login and password for access.
- Books will automatically return after 3 weeks.
Please remember that login and password information is for students and their families only.
Extending this information to other people could result in loss of at-home access for our students.