Princess Royal Sailing Club Newsletter
Issue 14, 20 December 2019
At a glance:
- 🌮 DINNER TONIGHT 🍹: Culcha Kitchen at PRSC. See Membership News for menu.
- Racing: King George Sound course, start from 1.45pm. Expect a good ol' summer easterly to 20kn.
- Saturday dinner: Stay for pulled pork or roast meat rolls, followed by strawberries and ice cream. $8/serve, bookings ESSENTIAL here. Families welcome!
- Wednesday Sailing: 9.30am Wednesdays when conditions allow.
- Twilight Sailing: RSVP with Clive by Thursday to sail at 5.30pm each Friday. Details on Membership News page.
- New Year's Eve PRSC City of Albany Water Light Ballet: 8pm departure. Call Chris Oldham on 0427 089 382 to register.
- New Years at PRSC: 6.00pm, Tuesday 31 December. Book here.
- ⛵️Tackers Course ⏰: Monday 6 to Thursday 9 January 2020. Register here.
- Juniors return: Saturday 11 January 9am.
- Sailability HANSA Regatta: 15 and 16 February 2020. Information here.
- Le Dejeuner en Blanc, 12noon-4pm, Sunday 23 February. Information here.
- Walpole in the Trees Regatta: Saturday 29 February to Sunday 1 March 2020.