Princess Royal Sailing Club Newsletter
Issue 12, 5 December 2019
At a glance:
- King George Sound race, start from 2pm this Saturday for the first race of the Summer Series. Expect a strong increase in winds after a light start in west south westerly winds.
- Saturday dinner: Stay for roast beef and pork rolls with gravy, or a hamburger. $8/serve, bookings ESSENTIAL here. Families welcome!
- Wednesday Sailing Launch: 9.30am Wednesday 11 December
- Twilight Sailing Season Launch: 5.30pm Friday 13 December. Details on Membership News page
- New Years at PRSC: 6.00pm, Tuesday 31 December. Book here.
- Tackers Course: Monday 6 to Thursday 9 January 2020. Register here.
- Sailability HANSA Regatta: 15 and 16 February 2020. Information here.
- Dejeuner en Blanc, 12noon-4pm, Sunday 23 February. Information here.