Princess Royal Sailing Club Newsletter
Issue 11, 28 November 2019
At a glance:
- Harbour Race, handicap start from 1.45pm this Saturday for the Secretary's Cup, followed by Spring Series dinner. Expect a light south easterly wind.
- Saturday dinner: It's Spring Series dinner! Stay for roast beef and pork rolls with gravy, followed by fruit salad and icecream for dessert. $8/serve, bookings ESSENTIAL here. Families welcome!
- Wednesday Sailing Launch: 9.30am Wednesday 11 December
- Twilight Sailing Season Launch: 5.30pm Friday 13 December
- New Years at PRSC: Tuesday 31 December, book here
- Tackers Course: Monday 6 to Thursday 9 January 2020
- Sailability HANSA Regatta: 15 and 16 February 2020
From the Commodore's Desk
The Board of Management invites you to join us at the club to celebrate the end of Spring Series of Saturday racing. Skippers and crew usually meet upstairs from 5pm onwards for race result announcements, followed by a hearty meal of a beef or pork roll with gravy, followed by fresh fruit salad and icecream for $8. Member families and their guests welcome, please see above for booking link.
SheSails graduates will be presented to the membership with their certificates. If you already have your certificate, please do come and join us for the evening.
I hope to see you and your family this coming Saturday.
Susette Evans, Commodore