Princess Royal Sailing Club Newsletter
Issue Twelve, 19 March 2020
At a glance:
- Juniors: Sailing cancelled.
- PRSC Easter Regatta: Cancelled.
- Gallipoli Cup: Saturday 25 April. All boats participate in a staggered flying start.
- Cock of the Harbour: Saturday 2 May. All boats in a handicap start from 1pm.
- Brass Monkey dinner: Saturday 27 June
- Thanks to Des for the fantastic photos each week!
APPROVED MANAGER REQUIRED FOR BAR: SEE CLASSIFIEDS
From the Commodore
Princess Royal Sailing Club values the health and welfare of its members and visitors.
With that in mind, we've decided to cancel the Easter Regatta and to discontinue Junior sailing for the rest of the season. For details, please read this: http://ow.ly/fDOU50yOBve
This does not affect our sailing program for boats in divisions one, two or three or dining at the club at this stage. We encourage all club members and guests to observe basic hand washing hygiene and to replace handshakes with a salute!
We also encourage you to take the opportunity to have a night off cooking this Friday and to enjoy a meal prepared by The Gods of Food. See the Membership News page for details.
Have a safe weekend and stay well.
Susette Evans, Commodore