Princess Royal Sailing Club Newsletter
Issue 15, 24 December 2019
Photo by Kevin Hathaway
At a glance:
- PRSC office hours: Manager is on leave until Friday, 24 January 2020.
- Friday 27 December: CLOSED
- Monday 30 January: 9am - 3pm
- Tuesday 31 January: 9am - 12pm
- Friday 3 January: 9am - 12pm
- Monday 6 January: Limited availability
- Hours return to normal as of Tuesday 7 January
- New Year's Eve PRSC City of Albany Water Light Ballet: Tuesday 31 December, 7.45pm departure. Call Chris Oldham on 0427 089 382 to register.
- New Years at PRSC: 6.00pm, Tuesday 31 December. Book here.
- ⛵️Tackers Course ⏰: Monday 6 to Thursday 9 January 2020. Register here.
- Sailing returns: Saturday 11 January, 2020
- Wednesday Sailing: 9.30am W\ednesdays when conditions allow. Starts again Wednesday 15 January.
- Twilight Sailing: Starts again Friday 10 January. RSVP with Clive by Thursday to sail at 5.30pm each Friday. Details on Membership News page.
- Sailability HANSA Regatta: 15 and 16 February 2020. Information here.
- Le Dejeuner en Blanc, 12noon-4pm, Sunday 23 February. Information here.
- Walpole in the Trees Regatta: Saturday 29 February to Sunday 1 March 2020.
BAR STAFF REQUIRED: SEE CLUB CLASSIFIEDS.
From the Commodore
I offer our very best wishes for safe sailing to Flasheart owner and skipper Stephen Lee as he crews with Mark McRae, among others, competing in the Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race from New Year's Day on the Spirit of Freya.
To read more about locals' involvement, you can read a recent Albany Advertiser article here.
If you'd like to follow this exciting race, please visit here.
I wish our club members and their families and friends the very best of Christmas wishes, and I hope to see you all for an exciting and successful new year.
Susette Evans, Commodore