Princess Royal Sailing Club Newsletter
Issue Ten, 5 March 2020
At a glance:
- Saturday sailing: A King George Sound course, starting out with a strong 20 knot east noreasterly which is expected to swing more toward the east as the afternoon wears on.
- Juniors: Sailing from 9am
- PRSC Easter Regatta dates: Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 April
- Gallipoli Cup: Saturday 25 April. All boats participate in a staggered flying start.
- Cock of the Harbour: Saturday 2 May. All boats in a handicap start from 1pm.
- Brass Monkey dinner: Saturday 27 June
- Thanks to Des for the fantastic photos each week!
BAR MANAGER REQUIRED: SEE CLASSIFIEDS
From the Commodore
This week, on behalf of the Board of Management and members, Chris Oldham & I welcomed Duncan Ray as PRSC Club Manager.
Duncan joins us with many years sailing, management and restaurant experience, among other skills and experience. We understand Duncan is keen to crew this Saturday’s race and meet members in the bar late afternoon.
Please make him welcome in true PRSC hospitality.
Susette Evans, Commodore