I hope everyone has had a look at the new E-Book Library by now.
You should have received an email from me with your username and password.
If not, please get in contact with me or check your junk email folder. Caulfield.email@example.com.
How it works:
- E-Book Library is found under the Remote and Flexible Learning Tab on the school website. Go to ‘Remote and Flexible Learning’ then click the ‘E-Book Library’ tab. CJC Website - https://www.caulfieldjc.org.au/
- Or, go direct to the E-Book Library by following this link. https://caulfieldjc.eplatform.co/.
- Click on ‘sign in’ (top right corner).
- Enter your child’s individual username and password.
- Start browsing and start reading. (Your child can borrow up to two books for two weeks).
Reminder - The closing date for Scholastic Book Club is next Monday, 3rd August.
Scholastic Book Club Issue 5, 2020.
CLOSING DATE Monday 3rd August 2020.
Scholastic book club is available for home delivery at a cost of $5.99 per delivery.
Order through the Loop App.
The Scholastic Book Club catalogue is available to view online now.
My tip from this catalogue - I have ordered some copies of Wolf Girl 2 for the library but this series is proving to be very popular. If your child liked the first book, then that is the one I would purchase from this catalogue.