Thank you to those who attended the first P&F meeting last Monday in 2020! Don't feel bad about yourself if you couldn't make it, there are still lots of ways to support P&F and school events.
The list of events for Term 1 is as follows:
1. “Colour Explosion Fun Run” 5pm on 13th March
-“Colour Explosion Fun Run” -Setup / Run + Clean-up
- There will be 8 activity zones and we need 3-4 helpers in each station.
- BBQ - Cooking / Set-up + Clean-up
- Zooper Dooper stall
2. Easter Raffle Wrapping Session (TBA)
*All the volunteer lists will be posted via Google.Doc next week.
- School Gardening Session for parents and carers every Wednesday Morning at 9am after school drop-off. This will be run by Gardening Teacher Claire Gilbert and Gardening Guru mum, Jordana
- P&F News Board will be located in the Hall's Kitchen Front Door.
- Any enquiries please send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a great weekend!