Caulfield Junior College now has an ‘E-Book library’. It is filled with an amazing amount of books that you can borrow at any time to read anywhere on your iPad, laptop, computer or phone.
Parents have been emailed their child’s unique code which they will be use to log onto the ‘Ebook library’. Follow the steps below to access this collection.
If you have forgotten your password, your teacher will be able to give it to you.
How it works:
- E-Book Library is found under the Remote and Flexible Learning Tab on the school website. Go to ‘Remote and Flexible Learning’ then click the ‘E-Book Library’ tab. CJC Website - https://www.caulfieldjc.org.au/
- Or, go direct to the E-Book Library by following this link. https://caulfieldjc.eplatform.co/.
- Click on ‘sign in’ (top right corner).
- Enter your child’s individual username and password.
- Start browsing and start reading. (Your child can borrow up to two books for two weeks).