The Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF) provides payments for eligible students to attend activities like:
- school camps or trips
- swimming and school-organised sport programs
- outdoor education programs
- excursions and incursions.
Below is the criteria used to determine a student’s eligibility for the Camps, Sports and Excursions Fund (CSEF).
To be eligible for the fund, a parent or legal guardian of a student attending a registered Government or non-government Victorian primary or secondary school must:
• on the first day of Term one, or;
• on the first day of Term two.
- Be an eligible beneficiary within the meaning of the State Concessions Act 2004, that is, be a holder of Veterans Affairs Gold Card or be an eligible Centrelink Health Care Card (HCC) or Pensioner Concession Card (PCC) holder, OR
- Be a temporary foster parent, and;
- Submit an application to the school by the due date.
Applications for 2021 are now open and will close 25th June (end of term 2).
The CSEF payment cannot be used towards voluntary school charges, books, stationery, school uniforms, before/after school care, music lessons, or formals/graduations.
If you applied at this college in 2020 and your circumstances have not changed your application will be rolled over to 2021.
Please contact the general office if you have any queries.
Attached is a 2021 CSEF Application Form.