Principal Report 

A word from Ian

A huge thank you for all support and work you have done this term with Remote Learning. We really appreciate it. We fully understand how difficult this has been for you and your family. We cannot wait to return to school and see all our wonderful children.


Term 4

The latest advice with the Road map out of lock-down is that:


All students will continue Remote Learning after the school holidays for one week – 5th October.

  • On 12th October, children in Prep, Year 1 and Year 2 will return to school (details will follow closer to that date, but we will follow procedures as we did in term 2).
  • Children in Year 3 - Year 6 will return at a date yet to be determined.

We are following instructions given to us by the state Government and will ensure we follow all procedures carefully.


School Photographs

We have school photos booked in for October 19th and really want school photos this year. We will keep you informed.


New Buildings

Our new classrooms are due to be built, starting October 30th. This has been classified as critical infrastructure so will continue to be built.


Kitchen garden

We are still hoping that our garden will be completed by the end of the year. Our sculpture is in place waiting for the garden to surround it.


Our new Community Space

Our new community space is completed. It looks wonderful we can’t wait to have community back at school so we can use this space.




We are still accepting enrollments for 2021. Please encourage any friends who have not yet enrolled to do so as soon as possible.


Bird Houses

We are still collecting birdhouses. If you haven’t made one yet it could make a great holiday project.


Our Staff

I would like to thank all wonderful staff at our school for their amazing hard work to provide quality remote learning for our children. It has been a roller coaster year and many unexpected turns. But the staff have planned and worked hard, been greatly concerned about our students and worked really hard during this pandemic.


Thank you to all.

Camp Sport and Excursion Funding (CSEF) Update

In light of the fact that many families are now facing financial difficulties, the eligibility for CSEF funding has been extended so that families holding a valid means-tested concession card or are temporary foster parents as of the 5th of October are eligible for CSEF.


Payments for students eligible between Wednesday 15th April and Monday 5th October, 2020 will be made at 50 percent of the standard primary rate.


New applications must be submitted by Friday the 27th of November. To apply, please complete the CSEF application form and return to the College either by email ( or in person. A copy of your card will also be required.


If you have previously applied for this funding, you do not need to apply again.