FUNCTIONS OF THE SCHOOL ADVISORY COUNCIL
The School Advisory Council has responsibility to advise in the following areas.
- The development of the Catholic identity, ethos and mission of the school.
- The pastoral care strategies in the school community.
- Promotion of the school in the local community.
- Preparation and monitoring of the annual budget.
- Ensuring compliance with the ACNC Regulations by school associations and committees such as the P&F.
- Development of local strategic plans (finance, buildings, resources) and contributing to diocesan educational strategic planning.
- Facilitation of school community responses in conjunction with Catholic system leadership by the NCEC, CEC, BCCS and CSO in engaging with governments on school funding and other relevant issues.
- The preparation and publication to the parish and school community of an Annual School Advisory Council Report.
- Supporting opportunities for parent engagement in student learning.
- The provision of opportunities for parents for social, community and parish interaction and for parents to form supportive networks.
- Other matters as requested by the Principal or Parish Priest.
- 6.00pm: Tuesday 25th May 2021
- 6.00pm: Tuesday 24th August 2021
- 6.00pm: Tuesday 30th November 2021
2021 SCHOOL ADVISORY COUNCIL
- Fr Chris Onuekwusi (Ex-officio: Parish Priest)
- Mr John Clery (Ex-officio: Principal)
- Renee Dunst (Member drawn from the staff: Assistant Principal)
- Katie Daley (Member drawn from the staff: Assistant Principal)
- Amanda Doyle (Member drawn from the staff)
- Michael Mulligan (Chair: Elected Member) - Elected for 1st term in November 2019
- Elise Smith (Secretary: Elected Member) - Elected for 1st term in November 2020
- Mitch Williams (Elected Member) - Elected for 1st term in November 2018
- Fletcher Davies (Elected Member) - Elected for 1st term in November 2019
- David Ison (Elected Member) - Elected for 1st term in November 2020
- Felicity van Aanholt: (Co-opted Member: Member drawn from the community (PT&F))