- 25 March, Year 7 Project Excursion: This workshop empowers students to create a culture that challenges bullying, online and in person. Students are equipped with socially credible strategies to take action and unite together, instead of standing by.
- 29 March, Parent Teacher Conference: Anopportunity for you to discuss your child’s progress, strengths and areas for improvement
- 31 March, Year 10 History excursion to the Shrine of Remembrance and Melbourne Museum: Year 10 History students studying Australians at War and People Power are to go to the Shrine of Remembrance to receive a guided tour which focuses on Australian involvement in WWI and WWII. Students will also go to the Melbourne Museum to participate in the 'Modern World' exhibition, which focuses on the fight for rights and freedoms for First Australians.
- 8 April, Year 11 Formals
- 16 April, Presentation Ball
- 3 May, Open Night: We're excited to host the Open Night so you can get acquainted with our offerings and make the best decision for your child during their transition to high school. Have a look at everything that takes place at Sunbury's Open Night event!