OSHC sessions will be running for Term 2
If you require any before school care, after school care or wrap around care bookings, we ask that you please let us know as soon as possible.
As we are trying to support all our families during this tough time, we will also be waiving our normal 3 children booking rule until directed otherwise. This means that we will open even if only one child is booked in for a session, as long as we are given reasonable notice in order to contact staff to run the session.
Beginning Wednesday 15th April all OSHC sessions will be operating from the Blue Hall on a trial basis until further notice. Please come to the external Blue Hall door for collection and drops offs.
Lastly, please keep these key points in mind:
Families must not send their children to OSHC if
- they have any flu-like symptoms or signs of infectious disease
- they have had medication (for example, Panadol or Nurofen) to control flu like symptoms or signs of an infectious disease (fever, body aches, cough etc.) the day of attending OSHC
- they have a confirmed case of COVID-19
- they have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19
- they have been overseas in the last two weeks
We also encourage families to ensure only one adult is present for pick up/drop off where possible and that this is the same person each session where possible, we would like to encourage parents to pack warm clothes for your children as we will be promoting outdoor play as much as possible.
We thank you for your understanding and wish all of our OSHC community the best over this difficult time.
Briar, Holly and the OSHC Team