Grading is now finalised for Years 5, 6, 7 to 12 and Alumni.
Fixtures are all available via my.netball.com.au.
Details of how to use this website and the MyNetball app for your mobile device can be found on our website.
- Coaches and parents are not permitted to run up and down the side lines nor stand behind the goal posts.
- There will be no games over the long weekend.
Code of Conduct
When you signed up for netball you agreed to abide by the Code of Conduct. Some key points are:
- Play by the rules and spirit of the game
- Bullying of team-mates is not acceptable
- Never argue with an official
- Control your temper
- Work equally hard for yourself and your team
- Cooperate with your coach
- Respect the rights and dignity of all participants
- Never consider cheating
- Learn to accept both victory and defeat with good grace
- Social media comments regarding anyone should always be positive.
Parents & Spectators
- Support all the players in the team
- Be positive about the coaches and umpires and behave accordingly
- Do not question coaches or umpire’s decisions if you have an issue contact the coordinator relevant to your age group
- Do no coach from the side-line
- Offer help to the coach if the girls are not listening or behaving appropriately
- If you have an issue regarding the standard or manner of coaching or umpiring speak to the coordinator relevant to your age group to discuss it.
The full Code of Conduct can be found on the Club website.
Have a lovely long weekend and enjoy the rest of the netball season.