Personal hygiene and the hygiene standards in our schools are critical to reducing the risk of infection. (COVID-19 and other illnesses)
All parents, children and staff please adhere to the following:
- wash their hands regularly, particularly after using the toilet and before eating
- Staff to avoid spreading infections to others by staying home if they are unwell
- cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue.
- Parents to keep children home if they show symptoms such as runny nose, fever, coughs etc
- Any child that presents with these symptoms will be sent home.