We asked some of our students why they are happy to be back at school and what they missed the most. Here are some of their answers:
- Mack Mann 56B - I am glad to be back at school so I can socialise with everyone.
- Yosef Gerschman 56B – I am glad everything is going back to normal because now schools and work places are opening.
- Maddie Cooper 56B – I am enjoying the little things such as playing at recess, everyone scrambling to open their lockers and actually seeing people’s faces.
- Jonathan Keidar 56B – Of course, I am enjoying my friends but I am also enjoying the regular breaks to go outside and play, before we finish all of our work.
- Ezra Faigenbaum 56B – I am enjoying being back at school where I have my teacher.
- Matilda PC - Je suis contente de revoir mes amis. Pau et Diego m’ont vraiment manqué!
- Lennie PC - Oui je suis contente de revenir à l’école pour voir tous mes copains. Ça m’a manqué de faire des dessins avec la maitresse!
- Antoine PD - J’étais content de revenir voir les maitresses! Et j’aime bien faire du sport aussi!
- Liam T. PD - I wanted to come back and have fun with my friends!
- Max 2F - The best thing about being back at school is seeing my friends and seeing my teachers and playing in the yard.
- Elisa 2F - The best thing about being back at school is doing work at school and learning with my friends.
- Galaad 2G - The best thing about being back at school is doing Maths!
- Dolly Ann - The best thing about being back at school is learning, doing Maths and playing at recess!
- Hugh 6F : Je suis content de revenir à l’école parce que je peux voir tous mes amis et c’est plus facile de faire du travail. I missed my friends and my teachers the most.
- Liam – What I missed most about my school is my friends and the Legos. What I like most about being back at school is the Legos.
- Amoz – The thing I missed most about my school is my Legos and the TV. What I like at school is my friends.
- Ada – I missed my friends and Mr Beal and playing with my friends.
- Ariel – I missed my friends. I like being back at school because we have fish.
- Raph S. – What I missed about school is the Legos, my friends and the computers. I like being back at school because we watch the big screen.
- Aidan – The thing that I missed was my friends. The thing that I like about being back was playing with my friends.
- Izidore – The thing I missed the most is Mr Beal.
Remote and Flexible Learning.
The students in 5D had the task to reflect about the past few weeks of remote and flexible learning. Here are some of their work pieces.
Les élèves de CM2 (5D) ont eu pour travail de faire une réflexion sur les dernières semaines de continuité pédagogique à distance. Voici quelques exemples de l’activité :