Public notices or advertisements on our website and in the newsletter are accepted in good faith but the school does not necessarily endorse the content. A charge is made for commercial advertisement.
Enrolments reminder for 2021
TO THE GRADE 6 FAMILIES OF THE FRENCH BINATIONAL PROGRAM
Any grade 6 students considering joining one of AHS French Specialist program whether French Binational or French Immersion needs to sit a French examination test later this month. Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, the 2021 Auburn High School French programs application process has been slightly amended:
Testing for French program applicants will now take place on Saturday 23rd May at 11am and will be conducted online via the Education Perfect platform in order to accommodate for social distancing with just the need to access a computer connected to internet.
Registrations closed on May 14th and families will have received Education Perfect Login IDs, passwords and other relevant information via email once the registration period closed.
Students will be interviewed via WebEx as part of the selection process, and an interview time and link will be sent out by email following the testing date. The interview will include a spoken response to a set prompt, as well as informal conversation.
More information is available on our website, along with a recorded address of our principal Ms Karvouni https://www.auburnhs.vic.edu.au/ or alternatively parents are welcome to contact me at Frenchbinationalregistration@auburnhs.vic.edu.au
Glen Eira College
Glen Eira College welcomes families to learn about Glen Eira College. We are sorry that we cannot show you around in person at this time but certainly look forward to meeting with you in person in the future.
Prospectus - Please contact the college on 95717838 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a prospectus.
Meeting with our Principal - Join a Webex meeting with our Principal, Sheereen Kindler, to learn more about Glen Eira College.
- Wednesday 20th May 3.30pm
- Tuesday 26th May 1.30pm
Please contact the college to book your place. We will send you the link to the meeting.
Please view our website for detailed information about our Year 6 to 7 enrolment and transition and process. The following hyperlinks will take you directly to information that may be of interest to prospective parents and students:
- Our website’s main page, including a video about applying for Year 7 2021
- Read about the Year 7 Enrolment process and download relevant forms and paperwork
- Learn more about our Year 6 to 7 Transition Program
- Take a look into Glen Eira College by scrolling through this presentation.
- GEC’s SEAL Program is available to gifted and high-potential students. Students completed the test online at home on Saturday 16 May; applications closed on Friday 8 May.
- Scholarships are awarded annually to students in all year levels, including those currently in Year 6. Click here to learn more.
- Information about the Junior school, including the 2020 Year 7-9 Handbook
- Read our current and previous newsletters
- Camps, excursions and international tours are an integral part of our program. Learn more about current and proposed trips.
- Find out more about our uniform
We hope this assist you. Do not hesitate to contact the college at any time. Our Principal, Sheereen Kindler, looks forward to speaking with you.