Start typing your article in here...
Answers to last weeks Brain Teasers
- There are three houses. One is red, one is blue, and one is white. If the red house is to the left of the house in the middle, and the blue house is to the right to the house in the middle, where is the white house? In Washington, D.C.!
- You are in a cabin and it is pitch black. You have one match on you. Which do you light first, the newspaper, the lamp, the candle, or the fire? You light the match first!
- Who is bigger: Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby? The baby, because he is a little bigger.
- How far can a rabbit run into the woods? Halfway. After that, he is running out of the woods.
- What are the next three letters in the following sequence? J, F, M, A, M, J, J, A, __, __, __ S, O, N. The sequence is first letter of the months of the year. September, October, and November are the next in the sequence.
- Jimmy’s mother had four children. She named the first Monday. She named the second Tuesday, and she named the third Wednesday. What is the name of the fourth child? Jimmy, because Jimmy’s mother had four children!
- What is full of holes but can still hold water? A sponge
- Give me food, and I will live; give me water, and I will die. What am I? Fire
- What can you hold without ever touching or using your hands? Your breath!