Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to getting more people active and healthy. Start small – remember every little bit counts. It’s an easy way to kick start a healthier you!
Now featuring a mobile app for iOS and Android, you can log daily activity and track your progress on the go throughout the month. Plus, you can create and join teams, compare the progress of team members and win awesome prizes! You can also explore the all-new My Local to discover local offers, events and facilities available throughout Victoria.
Just by registering every participant gets*
- 10 free passes at your participating local YMCA or local government recreation facility
- 30% discount at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- 10% discount at Sovereign Hill
- 15% off at Sportsmart in-store and online
- discounted experiences at participating Parks Victoria locations
- 15% discount for a Coasting: Stand Up Paddleboarding session
- 15% off Rock Up Netball Train and Youth Programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria community clinics
- a 2 for 1 green fee offer at participating Golf Australia courses
- 10% discount on term 2 My Golf Australia Junior Programs
- five free group dance lessons at a participating DanceSport Victoria centre
- one free Cardio Tennis trial at participating Tennis Victoria courts
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- entry into the draw to win tickets to 2020 Australian Open Tennis Finals*
- weekly email tips on healthy eating and being active
- a range of benefits, prizes and resources for Schools and Workplaces participating in Active April.
Register today at activeapril.vic.gov.au
*Terms and conditions for all prizes and offers apply. Visit activeapril.vic.gov.au for details.
Mr Kevin Rafferty
Learning Area Leader Health and Physical Education