Parent Teacher Students Interviews
Advanced notice for your calendars the interviews are scheduled to take place on the following dates.
- Term 1 Week 9:
- Thursday 28 March (Day 4): Interviews will take place between 2.30 pm and 9.00 pm.
- Term 2 Week 1:
- Wednesday 24 April (Day 3): Interviews will take place between 2.30 pm and 9.00 pm.
On each of these days the College will run formal classes for the first 4 periods as normal and students will be dismissed at 1.30 pm.
The Resource Centre will remain open as normal should your son wish to remain at school.
Note: The Parent Teacher Booking in PAM will not open for bookings until Thursday 21 March 2019.
If Parents have any issues logging onto PAM please contact email@example.com
St Bede's College Enrolment Dates
PNG Container Project
Did you know?
- 37% of the Papua New Guinea population is estimated to live below the poverty line.
- Literacy rates are low in the country, with only an estimated 57.3% of the population being literate.
- Life expectancy averages 60.7 years.
How can you help? SIMPLE!
This will help us seek much-needed assistance to help our Lasallian colleagues and families who are among the poor and disadvantaged in Port Moresby, Mainohana and Mt Hagen.