3 Facts about your Foundation Teachers
Room 1 - Miss Laura
- I have 3 sisters and 1 brother.
- Ever since I was little, I've always wanted to be a teacher.
- I love spending time with my sons Theodore & Henry.
Room 2 - Ellie
- I am 25 years old.
- I love spending time with my family and friends.
- My real name is Ellen (seventh generation).
Room 3 - Claire
- I grew up in Hobart.
- I used to be a state champion swimmer.
- I am really scared of spiders.
Our Integrated Studies topic for this term is "All About Me". Throughout this term we will be engaging in stories and learning tasks to explore more about ourselves and our class mates.
As part of our "Show and Tell" program for this term, we have an "All About Room..." book that will be coming home with each student throughout the term. We would appreciate your support in completing this with your child and for the book to be returned promptly to school, so we are able to send it home with every child within a reasonable amount of time. On the book's return to school, students will be provided an opportunity to share their page about them and their family.
We look forward to getting to know all of our Foundation students and families throughout this term and the year ahead!
Laura, Ellie and Claire
Our buddies helping us with our "About Me" backpacks last week
Reminder: Please drop off and pick up all Foundation students at the external doors to Rooms 1 and Room 3. Thank you.