Drop off and Pick -Ups Times
The Bank Street Gate (Park Street will not be available) will open at 8.35am and all students will go directly to their classrooms.
We respectfully request that parents remain outside the school grounds in the mornings. This is due to current COVID -19 protocols, where any adult onsite for more than 15 mins must sign in for contact tracing purposes.
If you need to speak to someone, we encourage you to call the office so we can arrange an appointment time or email/Dojo you child's teacher.
Students will be dismissed at the following times.
3.15pm - Students last name from A-K
3.20pm - Students last name from L-Z
3.25pm - Students including those going to GOSH and those who walk home.
Student On-Site Protocols
- COVID-19 symptoms upon arrival: Students presenting any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sneezing, temperature, runny nose will not be cleared for entry
- Masks: As per CEM directives, students will not be required to wear a mask, however, families may choose for their child to wear one.
- Social distancing: Parents, students and families must not congregate at the school gate before or after school. They must maintain 1.5 metres distance from other people when waiting for the school to open or close.
- COVID-19 symptoms throughout the day: Students who develop any COVID-19 symptoms including fever, cough, sneezing, temperature, runny nose throughout the day will be immediately isolated with visual supervision. Parents will be contacted to collect their child immediately.
- Playground/shared equipment: As per CEM directives, students may use the playground and shared classroom equipment.
- Washing hands: Students are to wash hands thoroughly with soap, for 20 seconds, after sneezing, coughing, going to the bathroom and before and after eating.