SECONDARY ASSISTANCE SCHEME YEAR 7 - 12
You may be eligible for up to $350 towards school expenses.
Do you hold a:
- Centrelink Health Care Card
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
- Veterans' Affairs Pensioner Concession Card?
Applications close — Friday 12 April 2019
SEE SCHOOL RECEPTION FOR MORE INFORMATION
WITHDRAWAL OF A STUDENT FROM THE COLLEGE
College fees are based on a student's attendance for the full school year inclusive of
Year 12 students. Fees and charges for Year 12 students are to be finalised prior to the end of Term Three.
WRITTEN NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL MUST BE PROVIDED TO THE PRINCIPAL.
Verbal notification is not considered due notice. In the case of a split family, confirmation of student withdrawal is required from both parents.
- Day Students: One full term's written notice is required. In lieu of such notice, tuition fees for the following term will be due and payable.
- Boarding Students: One full term's written notice is required. In lieu of such notice, tuition and boarding fees for the following term will be due and payable.
- Change of Status: either from Boarding to Day Student or Day to Boarding Student is considered a new enrolment requiring the Principal's approval.The same conditions as for the withdrawal of a student apply.