Thank you to all families for helping us to keep everyone safe! It has been a really smooth start back this week and we really appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Please be aware of the ongoing current COVID restrictions:
Pick up and drop off
- Please do not enter the school grounds, unless you have business that cannot be conducted by phone or email.
- Wear a mask at all times when picking up or dropping off students. Please note that students in Primary School do not need to wear masks.
- We will be asking students to leave the school grounds as soon as you are there to collect them, rather than playing in the playground after school.
- Please remain in your car until students are dismissed at the end of the day at the bell at 3:10, and maintain the required physical distancing from others when picking up your child.
If you do need to enter the school grounds, please check in with the displayed QR code, wear a mask and keep the required distance from others. If you need to speak to your child’s teacher, please make contact through the SeeSaw app and they will ring you back. Meetings about children’s learning will take place online or over the phone until further notice.
Activities that can continue for students:
- Instrumental music lessons
- Support services (OT, speech, etc)
- Maria’s Kitchen lunch orders
Activities that are cancelled or on hold for now:
- Camps and excursions
- Choir and band
- SAPSASA and interschool sporting events
- Tuck Shops
- Parents and Friends / Governing Council (both can be held online)
As always, students and staff must stay home if they are unwell. Please err on the side of caution.
Students are being asked to fill up their drink bottles from taps in preference to drinking directly from the taps, so please make sure they have a labelled bottle every day.