News and Upcoming Events
Round 10 games were completed over the weekend, with some excellent results. This weekend will see the last of the roster season matches (a 30 over-a-side one day games) before the start of finals. Our under 13 and 17 sides are in very strong positions and it would be fantastic to have derby grand finals in these age groups. Good luck to everyone this weekend.
- LMJCC U13 Blue 6/283 defeated Canning Vale Black 173.
- LMJCC U13 Gold 7/268 defeated Gosnells 101.
- LMJCC U14 Gold 144 lost to Gosnells Gold 4/255.
- LMJCC U14 Blue 108 lost to Gosnells Blue 7/267.
- LMJCC U15 181 lost to Willetton North 212.
- LMJCC U17 Blue 220 defeated South Perth Black 205.
- LMJCC U17 Gold 223 defeated South Perth Gold 210.
- LMJCC U17 White 153 lost to Gosnells 7/236.
- Julian Di Renzo U17 Gold 67 retired not out off 78 balls with 9 fours and 2 sixes.
- Shane Nairn U17 Blue 62 off 64 balls with 6 fours.
- Joel Dooner U13 Blue 46 off 45 balls; 1 catch.
- Michael Botica U13 Gold 37 retired not out off 27 balls with 6 fours and 1 six.
- Harrison Basioli U13 Gold 32 off 36 with 4 fours.
- Jevan Buckland U13 Blue 30 not out off 27 balls; 2 catches.
- Matthew Dupont U13 Gold 3/4 off 4 overs.
- Brady Rafferty U15 Blue 3/21 off 5 overs.
- Oliver Coulthard U17 Blue 3/13 off 5 overs.
- Benjamin Dupont U17 Gold 3/24 off 8 overs.
1: Team Photos
Team photos are now overdue. Can all coaches/team managers please forward to Murray Adams (email@example.com), as soon as possible so that these can be prepared for distribution at the club windup.
2: LMJCC Windup
The windup will be held at the Ray Owen Clubrooms on Friday 22nd March, commencing from 5.30pm. Food and drinks will be provided, as well as a variety of cricket-based activities for players to get involved with, including speed-guns to measure how fast they can bowl.
The club is requesting the help of one representative from each team to help out on the night with distribution of food, drinks, trophies and general organisation. We are expecting more than 300 people to attend so it would be great to have some additional hands to help out. For more information please contact your team’s coach/manager or the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3: LMJCC Annual General Meeting
The club’s Annual General Meeting will be held at the Ray Owen Clubrooms on Monday 29th April commencing at 7.00pm. A light supper will be provided and all members/parents are welcome to attend. We are also looking for some enthusiastic people to become involved with our friendly and pro-active committee. For more information about what is involved please contact the club at email@example.com.
4: Expressions of Interest for Social Co-ordinator
The club is looking for expressions of interest for a social coordinator to help the committee for the remainder of the season. For more information please contact Murray Adams (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5: Request from South East Metropolitan Junior Cricket Council (SEMJCC)
The SEMJCC is seeking expressions of interest to join their committee next season (2019/20). Currently, the Registrar, Secretary and Treasurer roles will be available. For further information please contact the SEMJCC (email@example.com).
6: Community Junior Cricket Council Awards
The Community Junior Cricket Council Award nominations are now open. Further information can be found CJCC Awards Evening - Wednesday 20 March and/or by contacting Mitchell Bradbury at the WACA (Mitchell.firstname.lastname@example.org).
- LMJCC Website
- LMJCC Facebook Page
- Latest LMJCC Newsletter
- Next LMJCC committee meeting: Monday 18th March, 7pm at the Ray Owen Clubrooms.
Lesmurdie-Mazenod Junior Cricket Club