LAST CHANCE - Booking close for our Vision Portraits fundraiser this Thursday - SHARP!
Bookings are now open for our Vision Portraits family photo day on Sunday, May 26, 9am-4pm.
For $15 (plus $1 booking fee) you will receive an outdoor photography session, one photo of your choice and frame. More photos are available for purchase but there is no obligation to buy. If the weather is bad, photos will be taken inside. Photos can be taken of the whole family or just the kids. Even family pets can be included. Family and friends from outside the school are also welcome to make their own bookings. So spread the word.
To book, go to www.visionportraits.com.au/family and use the password fundraise2019. Select Marlborough Primary School from the list and make your booking and payment online. Bookings and payments will not be taken through the school office.
Get in quick because the best times always go fast. Bookings close strictly on the Thursday before the event.
Money raised through the $15 booking goes to our school and has been a very successful fundraiser in the past.
For more information contact Natalie Lanyon from the PA on 0432 968 203 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MPS PA Event Calendar 2019
Vision Portraits - 26th May 10am to 4pm
- Family portraits taken in the school grounds.
Disco 14th June 6.15pm to 8pm
- Students get to dance the night away with their friends.
Adult Fundraising Night - 10th August 7pm to 11.30pm
- We have solved the murder mystery, answered all the trivia questions and rocked DJ bingo. This year's event …
Father's Day Stall - 27th August 9am to 11am
- Opportunity for students to buy a small gift for a special person.
Silver September - 4th to 18th September
- Collect silver coins and help students learn about money.
Movie Night - 13th September 4.30pm to 7.30pm
- Students get to watch a movie with their friends.
Yarra Valley Tour - 12th October 10am to 6pm
- An adult only event exploring some of what the Yarra Valley has to offer.
Colour Run - 30th October 2pm to 3.30pm
- A fun and colourful run around the school grounds.