Annual School Fees
Annual School Fee invoices were emailed to families on the 25 January.
- Term One instalments are payable no later than Thursday, 28 February.
- If choosing the early payment option to receive a discount, payments are also due by the 28 February.
- Direct Debit payments — first instalment due in February.
- Please provide your payment intention to the Finance Department.
Please direct all enquiries to Monica Slater.
Call 9291 1414 or email:
2019 Student Residential Address and Other Information collection notice
This notice is from the Australian Government Department of Education and Training (the department), to advise you that the department has requested that your child’s school provide a statement of addresses, in accordance with the Australian Education Regulation 2013 (Cth) (Regulation).
Please read the full PDF attached below:
SECONDARY ASSISTANCE SCHEME YEAR 7 - 12
You may be eligible for up to $350 towards school expenses.
Do you hold a:
- Centrelink Health Care Card
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card
- Veterans' Affairs Pensioner Concession Card?
Applications close — Friday 12 April 2019
SEE SCHOOL RECEPTION FOR MORE INFORMATION
WITHDRAWAL OF A STUDENT FROM THE COLLEGE
College fees are based on a student's attendance for the full school year inclusive of
Year 12 students. Fees and charges for Year 12 students are to be finalised prior to the end of Term Three.
WRITTEN NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL MUST BE PROVIDED TO THE PRINCIPAL.
Verbal notification is not considered due notice. In the case of a split family, confirmation of student withdrawal is required from both parents.
- Day Students: One full term's written notice is required. In lieu of such notice, tuition fees for the following term will be due and payable.
- Boarding Students: One full term's written notice is required. In lieu of such notice, tuition and boarding fees for the following term will be due and payable.
- Change of Status: either from Boarding to Day Student or Day to Boarding Student is considered a new enrolment requiring the Principal's approval.The same conditions as for the withdrawal of a student apply.
ASSISTANCE FOR ISOLATED CHILDREN SCHEME (AIC)
Provides financial assistance to parents of children who, due to geographic isolation or a disability, must live away from home to attend school.
- Closing date for lodgment of applications is Tuesday, 31 December 2019.
- Applications lodged after this date may not receive back payments.
- Parents need to direct Centrelink to make AIC payments to the College.
- Postal Address: Department of Human Services, Student Services, Reply Paid 7804, Canberra ACT 2610. Phone 13 23 18
BOARDING AWAY FROM HOME ALLOWANCE (BAHA) : Ph 9264 4516
The State Education Department administers the Boarding Away from Home allowance.
It is for students in receipt of the Isolated Children's Allowance and is paid in Term 4.
Parents need to direct the Education Department to make BAHA payments to the College.
- The rate of the allowance is $1,791.00.
- Applications close on Friday, 29 November 2019
- Postal address: Allowances Coordinator, Financial Planning and Resourcing Directorate, Department of Education, 151 Royal Street, East Perth WA 6004.
STUDENT SUBSIDISED TRAVEL SCHEME: Ph 1300 660 147
Students may qualify for this allowance if travelling from a geographical area known
as the Defined Remote Area (DRA) to attend school, regardless of whether there is
an educational facility locally available.
Department of Transport website: https://www.transport.wa.gov.au/aboutus/student-subsidised-travel.asp