Updated policies are attached:
The Wearing of Sports Uniform
McCarthy Junior Students (Years 7 - 10) are required to wear their sports uniform for their double PDHPE lesson on the following days for 2021:
- Year 7 - Tuesday Week B of timetable
- Year 8 - Tuesday Week A of timetable
- Year 9 - Thursday Week A of timetable
- Year 10 - Thursday Week B of timetable
At all other times, students will be required to be in their full school uniform.
All students are required to wear:
- Shirt – School sports shirt with house colour band
- Shorts – School sports shirt
- Track pants – Navy sports tracksuit pants
- White Sport socks (above ankle) and appropriate joggers with laces
- Hats are mandatory for practical lessons
- Sunscreen will be provided by PE staff
- PASS and SLR students are to bring their PE uniform and get changed before and after their designated lesson in the college change rooms.