Fun without the sun!
Tips to staying dry this winter.
Needing some help coming up with ideas on what to do with the children this rainy season? Well, at Camp Australia, we’re experts at having fun, regardless of what’s happening with the weather. Rain, hail or shine we always have something fun for the children to participate in!
Here are a few wet weather activities to keep out of the rain:
- Cook up a storm! In OSHC we have a Camp Australia Cookbook full of healthy fun recipes.
- Make jigsaw puzzle from magazine pictures, postcards or photos. Glue the pictures onto cardboard and when the glue is dry, cut it into puzzle shapes. Then piece it back together!
- Create a board game – let the children come up with the rules and teach their friends how to play.
- Turn on the music, turn off the lights and have a disco or you could even have a dancing competition.
- Dress ups! Who doesn’t love dressing up as their favourite superhero, or TV character. The children could even write their very own scripts and put on a drama performance for their friends.
- Have an indoor picnic. At least the ants won’t be after the leftovers…
So much fun to be had in Before and After School Care. If you would like to learn more about how we operate our OSHC service, please visit before or after school and your Coordinator, will be available to answer any questions.
If you prefer to call us, you can contact our Customer Care on 1300 105 343. The team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (except National Public Holidays).
We look forward to seeing you in service soon!
The Team at Camp Australia