HOCKEY CLUB REGISTRATION DAY!
Saturday 22 February, 12:00 - 2:00pm at the Mazenod Gym
- Whilst our registrations are now online, please feel free to come along to our Registration Day to find out more information about Hockey at Mazenod! We will have some items of uniform to try on for sizing however these are also available at the Uniform Shop if you cannot make it on the day.
- If anyone has any hockey uniform, hockey sticks or shin pads they have outgrown, please bring them along to training or to registration day.
FOR ANY BOYS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN HOCKEY BUT UNSURE WHETHER THEY WANT TO REGISTER, WE ARE HAPPY FOR THEM TO COME ALONG FOR A TRIAL WHEN OUR TRAINING SESSIONS BEGIN. PLEASE JUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR THIS - firstname.lastname@example.org - OR REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AT OUR REGISTRATION DAY.
Games are held in Term 2 & Term 3 and training will usually start in the latter half of Term 1. If you are able to, please consider a coaching or team managing role - the Club relies solely on volunteers and we will need a few parents to fill these roles. You are able to select these roles whilst you register online.
Fees are $200 plus Hockey Australia fee of $31.50
Club shirt - $30 and Socks - $10 (Along with the school sports shorts).
(Please also note mouthguards and shin guards are requirements for training and games)
For any boys interested in playing hockey, please follow the link below to register and pay online. We ask that you register and pay as soon as possible as our Club needs to nominate our teams by mid February. Returning players still need to register as a new player and Parents/Guardians are also asked to register ($0 cost) so that we have up to date contact details.
Game days for the different year groups are:
- Years 7/8 - Saturday mornings
- Years 9/10 - Sunday mornings
- Years 11/12 - Friday evenings
If you have any queries or would like more information, please contact us-
Kelly Monks - email@example.com
Peter Bewick - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kelly Monks (Club Secretary)