Annual School Fee invoices for 2020 were emailed to families on the 23 January.
- Term 1 instalments are payable no later than 28 February.
- To receive the early payment discount, accounts must be paid in full no later than 28 February.
- Direct Debit payments – first instalment due in February.
- Year 12 accounts are to be finalised by 30 September.
- Please provide your payment intention to the Finance Department.
- Access all the College financial documents in the link below:
Please contact Monica Slater for all enquiries regarding school fees.
Phone: 9291 1414.
Secondary Assistance Scheme
Year 7 - 12
You may be eligible for up to $350 towards school expenses.
Do you hold a:
- Centrelink Health Care Card?
- Centrelink Pensioner Concession Card?
- Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card?
Applications close – Thursday 9 April 2020
SEE SCHOOL RECEPTION FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Withdrawal of a Student from the College
College fees are based on a student’s attendance for the full school year inclusive of Year 12 students. Fees and charges for Year 12 students are to be finalised prior to the end of Term 3.
WRITTEN NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL MUST BE PROVIDED TO THE PRINCIPAL.
Verbal notification is not considered due notice. In the case of a split family, confirmation of student withdrawal is required from both parents.
Day Students: One full term’s written notice is required. In lieu of such notice, tuition fees for the following term will be due and payable.
Boarding Students: One full term’s written notice is required. In lieu of such notice,
tuition and boarding fees for the following term will be due and payable.
Change of Status: either from Boarding to Day Student or Day to Boarding Student is considered a new enrolment requiring the Principal’s approval. The same conditions as for the withdrawal of a student apply.
Assistance for Isolated Children Scheme (AIC)
Provides financial assistance to parents of children who, due to geographic isolation or a disability, must live away from home to attend school.
- Closing date for lodgement of applications is 31 December 2020.
- Applications lodged after this date may not receive back payments.
- Parents need to direct Centrelink to make AIC payments to the College.
- Postal Address: Department of Human Services, Student Services, Reply Paid 7804, Canberra ACT 2610.
- Phone 13 23 18
Boarding Away From Home Allowance
(BAHA): Ph 9264 4516
The State Education Department administers the Boarding Away from Home allowance.
It is for students in receipt of the Isolated Children’s Allowance and is paid in Term 4.
Parents need to direct the Education Department to make BAHA payments to the College.
- The rate of the allowance is $1,634.00.
- Applications close on 27 November 2020.
- Postal address: Allowances Coordinator, Financial Planning and Resourcing Directorate, Department of Education, 151 Royal Street, East Perth WA 6004.
- Email: email@example.com
Student Subsidised Travel Scheme:
Ph 1300 660 147
Students may qualify for this allowance if travelling from a geographical area known as the Defined Remote Area (DRA) to attend school, regardless of whether there is an educational facility locally available. Department of Transport website: https://www.transport.wa.gov.au/aboutus/student-subsidised-travel.asp