Year 3, 4, 5 and 6 parents
Epping Views will not be participating in the ICAS Assessments this year. However if you would like your child to take part in the assessments, JEM (Janison Exam Management) is providing the opportunity for students to sit ICAS at a testing centre. If you choose to sit ICAS at a JEM testing centre, booking your sitting date and time is mandatory. For all ICAS subjects, the official closing date is the 1st of August 2022 or until all allocations are exhausted. Registration is limited to 1 subject per student per time slot. Students wishing to sit multiple subjects must place a separate booking for each subject. For further information about enrolling your child and where the testing centre is contact ICAS 1800 931 775
Students wishing to sit ICAS at a JEM testing centre must:
• Be currently enrolled in an Australian school.
• Participate in the year level they are currently in at school.
• Confirm that their school is not participating in the ICAS Assessments™ for the subject they are seeking to participate in through a JEM Testing Centre.
• Register and pay for a scheduled available session, students will not be granted entry if they have not pre-purchased a ticket.
• Supply their own, fully charged compatible device. It is very important that the device has been assessed for technical readiness prior to attending the testing day. Visit our Event Support page prior to your child sitting ICAS at JEM to assess technical readiness. Also ensure that your child is able to access the device on the day using the device’s PIN and/or password. Please have this handy on them for access.