The senior MGC athletes have had an extremely eventful first term. This term included a focus of re-building fitness and strength lost last year due to COVID-19, as well as developing new routines and upgrading skills.
In March, the girls competed in the Victorian Championships where Evelyn Gammon, Lucy Rhodes, Grace Haslem and the AeroDance team placed 1st, Mila Eastick placed 3rd, Evie Piemonte placed 4th and Jess Edbrook placed 7th.
The MGC athletes also competed in 2 selective state team trials in which we had 7 athletes qualify onto the 2021 state team;
- Lucy Rhodes - AeroDance individual
- Evelyn Gammon - level 7 individual
- Evie Piemonte - level 6 individual
- Grace Haslem - level 6 individual
- Mila Eastick - level 6 individual
- Jess Edbrook - level 6 individual
- Amy Morrison, Lucy Rhodes, Evelyn Gammon, Grace Haslem and Mila Eastick - AeroDance group
We are looking forward to seeing some amazing routines at nationals in the Gold coast!
If you’re interested in keeping up to date with our aerobics team, follow @mgcaerobics on Instagram.
Most importantly, a massive thanks to Ms. Cameron-Martin and all our amazing coaches for their hard work allowing for the continuation of aerobics at MGC.
Evelyn Gammon, Evie Piemonte and Lucy Rhodes
2021 Aerobics Captains