A BIG congratulations to the students who have received our positive behaviour certificates over the past two weeks. It is really pleasing to see that so many students with their names on raffle tickets in the box. The more positive behaviours that you display, the more chances you have to receive a prize!
The January vacation care program 13th to 29th January 2020 is nearly finalised! Liam is waiting on confirmation from some special guests and one more excursion destination before the program is released. However, the following excursions are confirmed:
- Friday 17th January – Xtreme Bounce (additional cost of $20)
- Monday 20th January – Scienceworks (additional cost yet to be determined but will be approximately $25-$30)
- Thursday 23rd January – Mini Golf and Ten Pin Bowling (additional cost of $25)
A trip to the Werribee Zoo has also been pencilled in for Wednesday 15th January. This will be confirmed when the vacation care program is released.
A Warm Week Ahead
The weather forecast for this week is hot. Please make sure that you bring your hat and drink bottle to after school care. No hat = no outside play!
We look forward to seeing you all this week!
Base 1270 team.
Outside of School Hours Care Bookings For 2020
It’s hard to believe we’re over half way through Term 4! As always there’s lots of planning and organization happening for the following school year. I would be grateful if you could assist me by confirming bookings for next year as follows: -
- If you would like the same booking pattern to continue next year – Do nothing. Your booking will roll over to next year.
- If you would like to change days/frequency – Please make a new booking request through ‘My Family Lounge’.
- If you would like your booking to cease at the end of Term 4 – Please send me an email to confirm this – email@example.com
- For any Grade 6 students heading off to secondary school – Do nothing. Your booking will end at the end of Term 4.
If you are continuing to use the service next year, please pop onto My Family Lounge to confirm all details are up-to-date.
Should you have any queries, please give me a call.