Exploring Colourful Cultures
The Grade 1 and 2 students have been learning about their own culture and comparing its similarities and differences to others. To continue providing opportunities for our students to immerse with diverse cultures, we would love to invite you into our classrooms to take part in the following activities with your child:
- Chinese Paper Lanterns – Ms Huynh
- Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls – Ms Dinh
- Turkish Plates – Ms Akbay
- African Drumming and Dance – Ms Buckley
Students will begin their first activity in their classroom at 9:00am and rotate throughout the four activities. Each activity will run for 20 minutes.
SUMMARY OF INFORMATION:
- DATE: Friday, 24th of November
- TIME: 9:00AM – 10:30AM
- LOCATION: Grade 1-2 classrooms
If you have any further questions, please see your child’s classroom teacher.
Ms Huynh (1/2A), Ms Akbay (1/2B), Ms Dinh (1/2C), Ms Buckley (1/2D)