NRMA TRAINEESHIP – CERTIFICATE IV BUSINESS & SALES
- One of Australia’s leading general insurers
- Join a company where strong relationships are our foundation
- 12-month Traineeship Full-time | Monday to Friday Location | ARMIDALE
NRMA Insurance is one of Australia’s most iconic and established brands. When you join us, you’re joining a respected and trusted general insurer who has been serving Australian individuals, families and businesses for generations. NRMA is a part of IAG, the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, with a growing presence in Asia.
This is a sales focused role, which requires achievement of business targets. You will need to display a high level of commitment towards customer service and can work as part of a dynamic and driven team.
The role is 12-month Traineeship - full time, Monday – Friday working at the Armidale Service Centre. You will be employed as a Distribitor of NRMA Insurance, by the proprietor of the agency.
- Face to face customer service
- Daily Banking
- Dealing in Insurance Products, including Business Insurance
- Meeting set sales targets
- Cash Handling
- Meeting training and compliance requirements
- Community involvement
- Certificate IV in Business & Sales
These are the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- High level of customer service and proven experience working in a customer facing role
- Able to deliver sales results and meet targets
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong business acumen
Culture and Benefits
When you join NRMA Insurance, we will invest in your career development, and you’ll find a workplace culture you will be proud to be part of. In addition to a diverse and inclusive culture, our benefits include 50% staff insurance discounts and free Road Service Membership (conditions apply). We place great value on supporting diversity and inclusion in the workplace, providing flexibility for our employees and giving back to the community.
How to Apply
To submit your interest in this role, please
Forward resume to: email@example.com Applications close: 2nd July 2017
Disclaimer: The successful applicant will not be employed by IAG but will be employed by Shormab Pty Ltd trading as NRMA Mid North Coast and not NRMA Insurance. Terms and Conditions apply.