Lovely to see students back in the library today.
Don't forget to make use of our E-book Library. Everyone should have their login code and passwords. Please contact Trudy if you don't have yours. email@example.com
- E-Book Library is found under the Remote and Flexible Learning Tab on the school website. Go to ‘Remote and Flexible Learning’ then click the ‘E-Book Library’ tab. CJC Website - https://www.caulfieldjc.org.au/
- Or, go direct to the E-Book Library by following this link. https://caulfieldjc.eplatform.co/.
- Click on ‘sign in’ (top right corner).
- Enter your child’s individual username and password.
- Start browsing and start reading. (Your child can borrow up to two books for two weeks).
The E-book library has highlighted the books that are on the VIC Premier's Reading Challenge list so they are easy to find.
French E-library at Alliance Francaise
Parents who are members of the Alliance Francaise, you have access to the Culturetheque library with over 220,000 books available for students to borrow. https://www.culturetheque.com/AUS/accueil-portal.aspx
Victorian Premier's Reading Challenge.
Please find below, copy of the letter that went home via Compass on 31st March.
New students have been contacted directly via their parent's email.
Your child's login and password should be pasted in the front of the student diary.
If you don't have login and password details, please contact the school and we will be able to re-issue the codes. firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information and book lists can be found at;
The E-book library has highlighted the books that are on the PRC list.
French books can be included but as 'choice' books.
Scholastic Book Club
Has closed for this term.