We are aware that some parents have found the downloading of the School App challenging. We advise parents to try the steps as following
- Search for ‘Skoolbag’ app
- Create an Account
- Add St Andrew’s Clayton South as your school of choice
Operoo provides our school community with an easy process to communicate with parents by receiving emails.
Operoo is an innovative parent controlled electronic medical form for schools, clubs and other groups with a duty of care. It’s an electronic version of the paper based forms you’re always having to fill in for excursions, camps, etc. It provides you with the opportunity to update medical information promptly and accurately while providing the school with instant access to the emergency information provided by you. We use the Operoo system in the best interest of the children whilst also reducing the burden on you to fill out the same information on multiple forms throughout the year.
You can use a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone to enter the details including:
- Update telephone numbers and address
- emergency contacts
- medical contacts
- medical checklist including asthma, allergies, seizures, diabetes
- health and ambulance insurance details
- notes and other care instructions from you
- and more…
Operoo will also allow us to send home classroom notices, curriculum information etc.
As a parent/guardian you will receive an invitation to join Operoo and enter details for your child/children. By following the instructions you can create your own free Operoo account and control all data about your child/children. The Operoo system stores the information on your behalf and you will be able to grant (or deny) access to your data with our school. You are also able to share this data with any other group or individual you choose (eg. your child’s grandparents, their child-minder, their sports club, etc).
From the school’s perspective, this information will only be visible by the relevant staff for your child and will be managed in accordance with the Privacy Act.
You can also visit the Operoo website for more information
How do parents and guardians get started?
1. Simply wait for your school or club to send you an email from their Operoo system asking you to sign up or create your account.
2. Follow the instructions to create your account.
You’re done! You can now respond to forms and receive messages from your school or club on any device, including PC’s, tablets and smartphones.
3. Optional – Download the ‘CareMonkey’ App from Apple App Store or Google Play. (The CareMonkey App will soon be replaced with the Operoo Central App).
For Operoo sign-up instructions for parents/guardians and information on how to share an Operoo profile with St. Andrew's when you have an existing Operoo account,
Please feel free to contact Paul or Kelli if you still have difficulties with this process.