Dates to Remember
Diocesan Cricket Trials
The trials will be held on Monday 19th July, 2021. A new permission note will be sent out today for those students participating. If you have already paid you do not need to pay again.
COVID Restrictions & Guidelines for Cricket Trials:
All school sport guidelines have always been, and will continue to be guided by the NSW Health advice.
We have not been advised how long these current guidelines will remain in place. Updates will be provided as they become available.
- There will be no spectators permitted at this event.
- An ‘essential adult’ in attendance, who has received prior approval by Heidi Hardaker, is considered essential to the delivery of the pathway opportunity. An example of this would be a selector, a development officer, a referee/umpire, a parent/carer of a student with disability or medical concern.
- All essential adults in attendance will be wearing a mask, sign in using the Service NSW QR code and maintaining social distancing.
- Spectators are welcome to sit inside their vehicle, at the boundary of the venue, for the duration of the trials.
- Any family that travelled during the recent holiday period should ensure that they are aware of any NSW Health requirements when returning.
- If unwell or showing any COVID like symptoms please do not attend.
Soccer Gala Day New Date
The Diocesan Gala Day will now be held on Friday 3rd September. A new permission note and call for help with carpooling will be sent out later in the term. Fingers crossed the weather will be kinder to us!
Armidale Diocesan Primary Sports Council Information
For all your Armidale Diocesan Primary Sports Council news you will find the link here. You can also 'like' the Armidale Diocesan Primary Sport Council Facebook page for the latest news and updates.