All Aboard Skateboarding Sessions
Goulburn Valley Schools Environmental Arts Competition 2022
In 2019 and 2020, Transition Tatura held two very successful short-film competitions for students of all Goulburn Valley Schools. The challenges both years for the entrants was to make a short film about the environment.
In 2021, Transition Tatura expanded the Annual Environmental Short-film Competition and organised an Environmental Art Competition and we will run the same format in 2022. Once again, this competition is open to all current students within the Goulburn Valley.
Your task, either by yourself, with your family or with friends, is to use your favourite form of artistic expression (from our list below) to address the competition topic;
“More Self-Sufficient Living”
The categories of art considered for this competition are;
- Visual Art (painting, drawing, sculpture, fashion design, etc.)
- Performance Art (dance, theatre, song, music, etc.) (up to six minutes duration)
- Literature (poetry, story, etc.) (up to 1500 words)
- Media Arts (film, animation, computers, etc.) (up to six minutes duration)
There will be three age groups for each artistic category
- Grade Prep to Three
- Grade Four to Six
- Secondary Schools
Prizes for best entries in each category
- Grade Prep to Three $30.00
- Grade Four to Six $30.00
- Secondary School $30.00
Most Inspirational Entry $100.00
Total award pool: $460.00
- Every entry will be recognised and acknowledged
Community Cultural Invitation
Carers Employment Support Program
Power Savings Bonus
Our statistics show that there are many eligible households that have not yet applied for the State Government Power Savings Bonus of $250.00.
The program was originally to end on 31st January, 2022 but has been extended until 30th June, 2022.
We seek your assistance to inform people about this payment by placing the following notice in your school newsletter.
“POWER SAVINGS BONUS $250.00 extended until 30/06/2022
You are eligible to apply if you:
- Receive a Centrelink Pension or Payment
- Hold a Dept. of Veterans Affairs Gold or Pension Concession Card
- Pay a Residential Electricity Bill in Victoria (including Caravan Parks)
- Have not previously applied
For further information or assistance to submit an application, please contact Mooroopna Education & Activity Centre on 5825 1774