We are blessed with a strong and committed community. During this difficult year our Parents and Friends Group (P & F) have remained committed in their support of St Mary's College in raising funds for our College, supporting families and students. We could not do this without the P & F and our success as a college is built on the strong relationship we have with our community.
I encourage all families to get involved with our P & F group who are welcoming to all families, happy for occasional or regular involvement. The P & F group meet twice a term, a schedule of meetings will be published early in 2022. It is a great way to make friends and a contribution to the St Mary's College community.
The following are list of the many projects the P & F have supported our College with in 2021.
- Food stalls at the Open Day
- Ovens replaced in the Food Technology rooms at the Presentation Campus
- Library Chairs replaced
- Art Room Tables and chairs
- Student Outdoor Table Settings x 3
- Year 12 Exam Cards and Care Packs
- Blazer Pockets for 2022 College Prefects and Year 7’s
- P & F Logos and Banners
- Volunteer site created
- Sustainable school shop subscription
On behalf of the St Mary's College community we thank you with all our heart.
Principal | Terry Blizzard