2019 Netball Registrations Open
The John XXIII College Netball Club is open for registrations for Secondary students until Friday 15 February and Alumni until 1 March 2019.
- Players can register via the John XXIII Netball Club website under the Information and Registration tab.
- Please ensure you answer all of the questions.
- To complete the registration process you will need to pay online via credit card. So please have your Visa or MasterCard ready.
- Please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
- Link to website: www.johnxxiiicnc.wa.netball.com.au
The cost is:
- $235 for Primary School players.
- $310 per Secondary player
- $220 for Alumni players.
- This fee covers all registrations, grading, insurance, umpiring, specialist training, fitness sessions, coaching, windup and equipment costs for the year.
- As the Club is run by parent volunteers, there are no other costs passed on to parents.
All grading will be on the school netball hard courts (next to the Year 7 block).
The girls are to wear their school sports uniforms to grading.
Players MUST attend all grading sessions. If your child is unable to attend, please advise the Club via email at email@example.com.
The John XXIII College Netball Club Grading Policy can be found on the Club website.
- Training is a compulsory and integral part of playing Saturday netball.
- A register of training attendance is kept.
- All training is on the school netball courts next to the Year 7 block.
Years 7, 8 and 9 training is on Thursday afternoons from 3.30pm to 5.00pm, commencing on Thursday 28 March.
Years 10, 11 and 12 training is on Tuesday afternoons from 3.30pm to 5.00pm, commencing on Tuesday 26 March.
- The Club runs a separate pre-season fitness program targeted specifically at improving the fitness and skills of players.
- Interested girls are encouraged to attend.
- No need to register, just turn up on the days that you can attend.
- Pre-season fitness is on the oval in front of the netball courts from 7:00am-8:00am, on a Wednesday and Friday:
- 13 & 15 February
- 20 & 22 February
- 27 February & 1 March
- 6 & 8 March
- The school canteen is open after morning training sessions to purchase breakfast, if required.
The netball uniforms are available for purchase from the John XXIII College Uniform Shop.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Remember that parent volunteers run the Netball Club and we have work commitments ourselves, so our responses are not immediate but usually within 48 hours.
We hope you enjoy the 2019 Netball season.
Netball Club Registrar