Our SACE students of 2020 had some great successes, which are a testament to their hard work and a diligent approach to their studies.
Some Stage 2 statistics to celebrate:
· 100% of subject grades were a C– or higher, with 41% of those results being in the A and B bands.
· 57% of SACE completers used their VET studies to contribute to their SACE success.
· All possible SACE completers achieved their SACE!
· All students who were aiming for an ATAR received one.
· The one student who applied for university was accepted into their first choice.
· 100% of students enrolled in Research Project completed at a C– or higher
· 1 student in the Learning Centre completed and attained their SACE.
Some stage 1 statistics to celebrate:
· 100% of subject grades were C or higher with 60% of grades in the A and B bands.
· 1 student in the Learning Centre completed a compulsory and stage 1 components of their modified SACE.
SACE studies have begun, with students exploring their semester or year plans and commencing their initial tasks. Yesterday I had the privilege of visiting the Stage 2 Research Practices class and saw some very impressive examples of out-of-the-box thinking.
Please feel free to contact me by making an appointment through the office or emailing on email@example.com regarding any SACE questions.
SACE and Senior Years Leader